This is the journal of my endeavours to grow a range of fruit, veg and flowers from seed, grow organically, and my attempts to create a personal paradise with 1/2 acre of maintained gardens and 1/2 acre wild meadows. Northern Ireland's average daily high temperatures are 18 °C (64 °F) in July and 6 °C (43 °F) in January. Soil type: Clay

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Gardening Guru - Monty Don

Recently I was involved in volunteering at the Garden Show event at Antrim Castle Gardens in Northern Ireland, and was lucky to attend  a Question and Answer session with Monty Don which was fab! Monty has many an interesting story to tell! Then I was lucky (again) to have a chance for him to sign my book.

Monty has quite a fan base in Northern Ireland. In fact, when I meet up with the community gardening group on a Saturday morning, one of the first things anyone says is, 'did you see what Monty was up to on Gardener's World'!


Thanks Monty Don for signing my book!

Copyright: All words and photos are property of Kelli's Northern Ireland Garden.

3 comments: