This is the journal of my endeavours to grow a range of fruit, veg and flowers from seed, grow organically, and my attempts to create a personal paradise with 1/2 acre of maintained gardens and 1/2 acre wild meadows. Northern Ireland's average daily high temperatures are 18 °C (64 °F) in July and 6 °C (43 °F) in January. Soil type: Clay

Sunday 25 December 2011

Happy Holidays!

Perhaps your getting some Winter sunshine?!? If not and its cold, you might want to check out Bunny Jeans cute little parade of holiday pets:

Note: My little kitty has a BIG ATTITUDE - he's too 'mature' to wear a Christmas hat so I had to draw one onto the picture. Wouldn't he look cute if he did wear a festive little hat! :) 

Happy Holidays!

14 comments:

  1. A fancy paws too! Happy holidays to you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little poser! Love his nail-polish...
    Happy Christmas, Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have been very surprised if you had gotten your cat to wear a hat! They are not usually cooperative in those matters. Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Merry Christmas and A happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas, Kelli. I posted a photo of Archie wearing a Christmas hat, but cats are much more refined than dogs, it wouldn't be classy for them to do such a thing as wear a Christmas hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wondering what cute things your cats will do in 2012!! Happy New Year, Kelli, and happy blogging, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've given you an award pop by my blog to pick it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Kelly,

    I am wishing you a season filled with warmth
    and a new year filled with love.

    Lovely greetings,
    Elly

    P.S. It's a lovely photo from your cat, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelli! Happy New Year :) Like Sue, I've given your blog a bit of a 'shout out' on my blog. I've really enjoyed following along with your gardening adventures. Cheers, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha...same to you! I can't imagine what would happen if I tried to get our cat to wear a hat...I'd probably loose a hand!

    ReplyDelete